Monday, October 01, 2012

Cleanse Day Two

Today was BRUTAL.  I'm not going to lie.  All I kept thinking about all day was the food I wasn't going to have.  I woke up in the morning and watched Leyton and Bill eat cereal and I'm sure I was giving them skunk eye the whole time.  I made my morning smoothie and hated every minute of it.  Every sip I wanted to gag.

At lunch I ran an errand and picked up lunch for my boss.  I wanted to knock each person's Chipotle lunch right off their table.  The skinny ones I hated even more.  How come they could eat there and look like that? The fat people, well I hated them too.  I was one of them.  I was angry at them for being part of my team.  Why couldn't we control ourselves?

I also felt like I had been hit like a mack truck, or coming down with a flu.  I had no energy and everything seemed to ache.  Even my eyeballs felt weird.  By the time I got home I was hungry, the first time I felt like eating all day really.  I made myself a bowl of just avocado, tomato and some chia seeds.  It was delicious.  I later had a big salad too as my appetite came back.

I finished the day with a hot hot tub and a book. That tub seemed to help wash away many of the things that I felt during the day.  I didn't want to go to bed angry or with these thoughts in my head.

Here's to a better day tomorrow.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails