Friday, October 05, 2012

Cleanse Day Six

So it's 6 days in....that means I've almost completed my first week!  You know what?  I feel great!  Like seriously great.  I have more energy, my digestion is fantastic and I just overall feel a ton better and happier.  Here are the things that I just don't miss:

44oz Sodas
Candy during the day
Fast food
Donuts in the morning
Alcohol
Feeling stuffed at lunch
Feeling stuffed at dinner
Feeling guilty, feeling guilty, feeling guilty

Here is what I DO miss:
Warm meals.  Eating only raw is probably the toughest part.  I'm cool with the morning smoothie but sometimes I make a salad at dinner and just want to throw it across the room.
Dessert.  I don't miss the sweets during the day, but I do miss having a little dessert after dinner.  I don't think about it much, but it does sound delicious.

That's it!  That's all I miss.  A warm meal and dessert.  Here's the thing though, I don't crave dessert.  It just sounds fun.  Popping up some popcorn, having some frozen yogurt.  But I don't sit around thinking about it constantly.  Food was all that was on my mind before.  Now I almost have to remind myself to eat.  How do I know when to eat?  By listening to my body.  Not because it is lunch time, etc.  I eat my stuff when I'm hungry.  That is a pleasant change.

Here's to almost one week down and one more week to go.  I may do this for an entire month, but if I do I have to introduce something warm at night, even if it's just a veggie soup.  Again, the warm meal is the hardest part.

I know I haven't talked about weight at all.  How that is going.  I did weigh myself and take measurements at the beginning and will weigh myself Sunday and when it's over.  I'm a firm believer that you can't weigh more than once a week or you will go crazy.  So, check back in on Sunday if you want to know how it is affecting my weight.

1 comment:

PARAMOUNT PAKISTAN TRUST said...

Hello There,I like your post.....thanks

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails