Monday, August 06, 2012

Vacation

I've been on vacation, have you noticed?  I not only decided to vacation from life, but also from this blog.  As much as I love writing, I often just need a break from it all.  I start to think, "I'm going to quit blogging."  Typically that is a sign that I just need to take a break.  So I did just that.  I joined my family at Donner Lake for a week away.  I'll tell you all about that tomorrow but I want to leave you with my favorite image.  My niece Alli took this photo of Leyton and his Daddy fishing from the pier.  It melts my heart when I look at it.  I must have it blown up on a canvas ASAP.

What makes it even more special is two years ago I capture a similar picture.  Only it was of my niece and her grandpa fishing on the pier.

Alli wasn't there and had no idea this photo existed.  It is great when moments get recreated and you don't even know it's happening.

I'll catch up more with all of you that are still reading tomorrow!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails