Friday, July 20, 2012

Dove VisibleCare Softening Review

It's summer. My skin is DRY and my feet are cracked. I've been using the same body wash for YEARS every since I started working at a bath store in the mall at the age of 18. That used to cut it. I'd use the loofah and lather up with the gel and would barely need any lotion to carry me through the day. Ummm, that's not the case anymore. Now I have to slather on the thickest cream only to end up with flaky lizard skin within a couple hours. Oh, and my heels..you don't even want to see them. I think I scare the pedicure ladies when I show up.
I was recently given the opportunity to sample Dove® VisibleCare™ Softening Crème Body Wash, a new revolutionary line of premier body wash from Dove. All it took was a week folks for the dryness to disappear. While I still lotion my legs they don't look ashy at all, even at the end of the day! I found Dove® VisibleCare™ Softening Creme Body Wash to be very creamy and luxurious. I didn't need much and I absolutely LOVE the smell. It's heaven in a bottle. I swim three days a week in a chlorine filed salt water pool and before using this wash I couldn't get the chlorine smell to go away, one use and it was gone! Within two weeks even my cracked and disgusting heels were looking better and I'm sure the more I use it the less cracked they will become.

I've been using the same product for almost 20 years and in one week I was sold on something new, something that makes my skin look more beautiful than ever. The Dove® VisibleCare™ product line comes in two other kinds as well! Toning Creme Body Wash, and Renewing Creme body wash - I can't wait to get my hands on the Toning Creme Body Wash! Want to try some for yourself? Visit Dove® VisibleCare® to get a coupon for $1 off!

Enter to win one of two $500 Spafinder gift certificates!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
COMMENTS TO THIS POST ARE NOT SWEEPSTAKES ENTRIES. PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR ENTRY METHODS FOR THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
a) Follow this link, and provide your email address and your response to the Promotion prompt
b) Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: "#SweepstakesEntry"; and then visit this link to provide your email address and the URL to that Tweet.
c) Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and then visit this link to provide your email address and the URL to that post.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. Winners will have 72 hours to claim the prize, or an alternative winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 7/18/2012 - 8/22/2012
Be sure to visit the Dove® VisibleCare™ Crème Body Wash brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ reviews and find more chances to win!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails