Monday, July 09, 2012

Damn biscuit dough!

So I have been pretty successful at using Pinterest as my primary source for all new recipes. So far I have not made one thing that has turned out gross.  In fact, many things are getting added to my standard line up.

A couple weeks ago I made a Garlic Parmesan Pull Apart Bread using biscuit dough.  Seriously, so delicious.  Everyone who was over for dinner loved it and couldn't get enough.  It is so incredibly simple and comes out yummy.

In fact, it was so yummy I made it again...and again.  Only the next two times I made it for breakfast!  The first time I tossed the biscuits in cinnamon and sugar and then drizzled honey on top.

The next time I tossed them in Nestle Quick and added diced bananas.  Oh man were they both good.

You should stop what you are doing and make some version of this bread right now!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails