Monday, June 11, 2012

Take a tour!

Our house is really coming together so I thought it was time to start giving you a tour around the house.  Some rooms are still works in progress while others are finished.  I'll start with the finished ones and hopefully by the time I get to the works in progress the others will be finished!


When I first looked at the house and saw the animal print wall paper in the bathroom I thought "eeehhhh."  It seemed so not my style.  Since it was a rental though I was going to have to live with it. The more I got in the house, the more I liked it and thought with the right art it would be perfect.


I found some AMAZING prints on Etsy and knew right away that they were perfect.


I'm happy to say this bathroom is one of my favorite rooms of the house.  I love the way the pictures and the light blue shower curtain kind of toned down the loudness of the wall paper.



Tomorrow, come back for a peek into Leyton's bedroom!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails