Thursday, June 28, 2012

Beautiful Boy

Leyton has been sick with a case of pink eye and an ear infection.  We've spent the last few days together making each other various degrees of crazy and happy.

He's been really interested in his dog lately and wants Whisky, or as he calls him "Boys" to come with him everywhere.  It is so much fun for me to watch them both bond together and I know that bond will only get stronger.

I captured this picture with my phone of Leyton with his squinty pink eye crusted eyes and Whisky lying together on the floor.  I can't stop looking at it wondering how I got so lucky to have such a beautiful beautiful boy.

1 comment:

Erika Ashley said...

I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Awards and I also nominated you on my blog, feel free to check it out or ignore, I just like taking the chance to share blogs I enjoy reading, like yours! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails