Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hard habit to break.....

I have a serious addiction.  One that I have shared on here before.  I gave it up for a while....almost two years actually.  Then, after having my son, I picked it up again.  My reasoning was it helped me be more alert and that I didn't have other addictions liar so why not.

Now, every morning I stop at a gas station and get a BIG FAT DIET DR PEPPER.  I feel great with the first sip.  I feel awful when it's finished.  I wake up most mornings feeling like I have a hang over.  I'm not sure if it's the diet soda...but damn if it's not a good place to start.

So tomorrow I quit.  I'm going cold turkey.  You probably won't want to talk to me tomorrow, or maybe even at all this weekend.  I have a feeling this is going to suck more than it did the first time I tried.  I know I can do it though, so please bear with me...hopefully I won't be too much of a bear.

On that note, I'm going to go fill up my water bottle.

1 comment:

LBDucky said...

I drink SO much Diet Dr Pepper Cherry!!

Do you drink coffee or anything else with caffine in it? Maybe its just a caffine overload!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails