Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Case of the bumps....

My son is a bug magnet.  If there is a bug that bites it will find him and bite him.  Mosquito swarm him like dirt on Pigpen.  Every day there are new bumps on his body.  Sometimes they are itchy, sometimes they don't bother him at all.  We even found there is a laundry detergent that was causing bumps so we stopped using that.

I want to find something that I can rub on Leyton's skin each day to keep the bugs away.  I want it to be natural and am not opposed to mixing it up myself.  Does anyone have any recommendations???

2 comments:

LBDucky said...

There are definitly natural bug repellent lotions out there. I would try to find one that is deet free. They tend to use a combination of oils instead of chemicals.

https://www.google.com/#q=non+deet+repellent+lotion&hl=en&prmd=imvns&source=univ&tbm=shop&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=S7mYT8CYNano2AWqiIWPBw&ved=0CIgBEK0E&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=2a74d7f00ad5be98&biw=1024&bih=409

Anonymous said...

There are mixtures with peppermint oil or tea tree oils that work really well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails