Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I succumbed.

I did it.  I totally gave in to something totally ridiculous.

Yes, I had the Dorito taco.  What was it about this thing?  To start, I don't even really like Taco Bell!  Too many late high school nights there ruined it for me and I think I've been there twice since I was a teenager.  Second, I'm not even a big fan of Doritos!  I'm not sure if I've ever even bought a bag of regular Doritos.  Man, when I saw that commercial though with that orange shell I just had to have it.  I had to know how orange my fingers would get after eating it.

Now that I have, ehh.  I don't ever need to have another.  It wasn't disgusting, it wasn't even bad.  It just wasn't the stuff that unicorns and rainbows are made out of.  It didn't even make my finger tips orange!  It really just seemed saltier.

On the other hand, my dining at Taco Bell was off the charts exciting.  The place was rather empty so when a loud scream/roar came through the drive through it definitely cause some attention.  Next thing we see is a large, VERY DRUNK, guy screaming and stumbling his way through the parking lot.  I'll give you one guess where he was headed.......

the liquor store!  See, you didn't even know which Taco Bell I was at and you probably still guessed that correctly.  He apparently charged his way into the liquor store and the only image I have of what it was like when he was in there is a bull in a china shop.  Next thing you see this guy being forced out.  Once out, he gets chased down by a tall thin man wearing a purple turban who seems to be hitting him with what looked like an antenna.  What did I do?  Well I just sat there and watched of course.  It's what every American does.  Only, I screwed up because I didn't get it on camera.  Actually, it was clear there were multiple people calling the police, otherwise I would have done a bit more than just sitting there wondering what the hell was going on.  It was by far one of the funniest and most disturbing things I've ever seen.

Overall report...

Dorito Taco  = thumbs in the middle
Dinner Entertainment = thumbs up!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails