Thursday, March 01, 2012

Back on the horse.

Let's be honest with each other.  I haven't been a model weight loss student as of late.  In fact, the holidays came and went and I knew I wasn't going to stay "on program."  When I finally did go weigh in and the gain was minimal I got cocky.  I haven't journaled what I've eaten since before Thanksgiving.  I haven't weighed in since January 21st.  The pants are starting to feel tight.

I weighed in today.  I'm up 3.2lbs, which means that since November 9th I have gained 6.6lbs.  The fact is this, once you get off that horse it is very hard to get back on.  The saddle feels uncomfortable, the horse bucks, the horse flies bite you and you end up with saddle ass.

I don't want saddle ass.

So, today is my day back on the horse.  Will I be perfect? No.  Will I likely fall off the fucking horse again?  Yes.  The thing is I will keep getting back on.  I will do my best.  I will not go back to where I was.  I'm still 27lbs down from where I first started and I don't want to put those 27lbs back in my saddle bags.

Here's to a smooth ride.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails