Thursday, January 05, 2012

Vacation

Wow, this may go on record as one of the longest times I haven't done a blog post.  Going into vacation I realized that I just didn't want to blog.  I didn't want to spend each day thinking about what I would write about that day.  Trust me when I say....there are a TON OF THINGS I could have written about.  Vacation with the Ball side of the family is always good times.  Tons of laughter.  Tons of relaxation and just tons of love.

Now that I'm back it was hard to decide what to do.  Do I go backwards and share with you some of the stuff that happened?  Do I post it on the day it happened to fill in the blanks that have occurred in the past couple weeks.  It was then I realized that it just didn't matter.  For the first time since 2006...yes I have been blogging that long....I'm not going to worry about the blanks.

So, here is a photo heavy post of some of my favorite moments from vacation.  There are so many things that I didn't get to take a photo of, and there are some things I might come back to later, but for now....enjoy the show.

 Going for a walk
 Loving his Cousin Mike
 The morning hair twins!
 Land Shark
 Where the fuck am I going to wear this?
 White girl overbite while sledding!
 The most handsome husband on the planet.
 Walks to the beach.
Daddy leading the way.


2 comments:

Krista said...

Looks like you have been busy having fun, that is what life is about! Your kid has the absolute cutest head of hair!
Here's to 2012!

joseph joseph said...

nice babe...happy to meet

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails