Sunday, January 22, 2012

Houston we have teeth!!

Today the tooth we have been waiting on finally popped through.  To me it felt like the final tooth.  Now, I know I'm kidding myself because there are still 4 final molars to come in but I do feel like we are on the home stretch.  The end is in sight.  The end of stuffy noses, chest coughs, ear infections, fire butt and crankiness.  Now, I know I'm still kidding myself because even without teeth those things will visit us again but HOLY SHIT it feels good to know we don't have to worry about incoming teeth for much longer!


2 comments:

muamat said...

cute kids.

shanecastane said...

According to dental experts, periodontal disease, or gum disease, is one of the leading causes of tooth decay among adults. Bleeding gums and bad breath often are early signs. Reports estimate that more than 75 percent of adults may have periodontal disease or are at serious risk for developing it. However, practicing good oral hygiene can help you avoid the unhealthy effects.

Periodontal disease

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails