Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Growing up......

I've been writing on Pill's Place since September of 2006.  How is it possible that it's going to be 6 years this year?!  It's always been a place for me to share what's going on in my life, creative findings, ramblings, etc.  I'm no blogging celebrity, I'm never going to have thousands of readers...but that's not really what I'm after.  It really is a place for me to drain my brain.  A place for me to store life's happenings so I can come back and find things later.  The fact that people are reading is just an added bonus whether it's 25 of you or 10,000 of you.

That said, Pill's Place hasn't felt right for some time.  I was 29 when I started.  I wasn't married, I didn't have kids, I had a different dog, the list goes on and on.  I'm ready for Pill's Place to evolve.  I come here and it feels childish.  It just doesn't feel like it's me.

So, I've decided to upgrade.  I'm not sure when this will all happen, but for those that are reading I wanted to be sure you had some advance notice.  I'm hoping that when I move I can have this old address re-routed.  Some of you though that subscribe will probably have to resubscribe on the new site?  I'm not even sure how that works.  I'm looking right now for some help on a redesign.  If you know someone or do this yourself let me know!

Hopefully, in the next few months we can continue together on my new site.  It will be the same old me, just a new package!

1 comment:

Roya said...

Good luck! My husband designs websites. His email address is jared at b2emedia dot com .

I love reading your posts! I read every single one!I dont know if you remember, but we met at Bossy's not a book tour when you were so very pregnant:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails