Monday, January 30, 2012

Craft Hope

Craft Hope Spreading seeds of hope one stitch at a time

I recently learned about a project called Craft Hope that I absolutely have to be a part of and have to share with you!  This site organizes crafting for a better cause and right now they are on Project 16 - The littlest warriors.  The mission is to make hats for children through teenagers that are fighting cancer.  Since I knit, this is a perfect opportunity for me to give.

So, I am challenging myself to AT LEAST a hat a week which will end up a 6 hats made by the deadline.  You don't have to knit to take part either.  If you sew or crochet you are more than welcome to join.  I also encourage you to look into future projects to see how you can create for a cause.  I find it's much more fulfilling than creating for a profit.

A big thanks to Ashley Ann for spreading the word about Craft Hope.  She is truly my favorite blogger and the blog that I am most inspired by daily both on a creative and personal level.

How many hats will you commit to making???

1 comment:

John@Zappos Shoes said...

Thanks for the post. I had been looking for something related and found your web site in the process.. I will definitely be back for more.
http://www.zapvipshoes.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails