Monday, December 19, 2011

Not too Shabby......

It's been a while since I've done any sort of weight loss picture, post, update, etc.  I've been meaning too, but other things just pop up.  Obviously we are in the not so weight loss friendly time of the year.  Starting with Thanksgiving the snowball rolls down the hill through holiday luncheons, Christmas and then New Years until it is the size of an SUV.

I don't want to be an SUV, but at the same time I'm not going to kill myself to try and be a SmartCar either!  So, I have given myself a pass.  A pass to make wise choices but not stress out.  That pass is 3lbs.  So, for the past couple weeks I have gone up and down the same three pounds.  If I can do that through New Years I will be a happy camper!

Recently I won something I have coveted for a long time.....a Shabby Apple dress.  Natalie's Sentiments was having a giveaway for a dress that I knew would be a perfect style for me.  I won.  I ordered the biggest size they had, an XL and looked on my porch every day hoping it would be here in time to wear for the holidays and hoping it would FIT.



I must say, not too shabby!!!

7 comments:

Angela Dezen said...

You look fabulous! xoxo-

Carol Browne said...

I agree with Angela Dezen! It's a lovely dress and totally suits you!

DUDE! I am so going to meet you soon! SQUEEE!

Krista said...

Looks great!

Roseanne said...

You look wonderful. Great dress!

DeeDee said...

Super Cute!

Wahyu Nur Prasetya said...

great

skinsoffa said...

Thank you so much for sharing reliable and legislative information.


Use this keyword for getting more knowledge about Hallmöble | Barnrum | Säng | Soffbord | Matbord | Sängar furniture.click on this hypertext.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails