Friday, December 02, 2011

Bath Time!

Leyton's mood as of late has been STELLAR!  He has been an absolute joy to be around this week, full of smiles, laughs, hugs and kisses.  The tyrant that wanted nothing more than to beat the shit out of me or the dog has taken a back seat for the time being and I couldn't be happier.

Bath time has always been hit or miss for this dude.  If he is not in the mood then HE IS NOT IN THE MOOD.  Last night though he was having so much fun that I asked the hub to get the camera so I could take some pictures.  He was laughing as I was telling him "ewwww" because he kept sucking bath water out of the washcloth.




Seriously, look at that mouth full of teeth!!  The gap between the big one in the back and the front tooth will not be there much longer as more are working their way in now.  Anyway, back to the bath.  He was full of giggles and smiles.  Then it happened.  The smallest little grunt, but I knew exactly what was taking place.  Of course, since I had my camera I had to document.  Of course because I really need you to understand the joy of the situation I am going to share the picture with you.  Turn away if you are squeamish.



Yep, my son took a dump in the tub.  Yup, he also had corn the night before.  He of course also found this to be the funniest thing EVER and all I could do was laugh.

Onto step two...drying off.  Leyton HATES being dried off because he knows that eventually mommy is going to dry his hair.  He does not like his doo messed with.  I got Leyton a robe a long time ago at the Goodwill Outlets but didn't realized until last night that it probably fit.  Holy solution to our toweling off problem Batman! That kid LOVED the robe.  He just kept strutting around the house in it and the perfect part was, he kept the hood on so his hair got dried off.




Well, to be honest...the really perfect part is how freaking adorable he looks in a rob.

3 comments:

Kaytea said...

Hahaha I love it! Zelda used to poop in the tub ALL THE TIME. We now have her trained that when she needs to go she tells us and we put her on the potty and she poops on her potty. t took many times of hearing one fart and putting her on the potty and telling her to push! Poops in the tub is still funny though, even after how many times its happened.

Kushuka said...

It's very beautiful blog, I'm happy to visit your blog,
iron deficiency hair loss
regards..

Natalie Jane said...

Yuk.. I know all about that.

On a brighter note, you won the Shabby Apple giveaway on my blog :)

Email me asap to get your dress!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails