Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thrifty Adventures

It seems that I'm in more of a clothes shopping mode when I got thrift shopping.  Dropping over 30lbs and having to clean out over half your closet can do that to a person.  Since I'm only allowing myself to buy used items I tend to focus on the clothes.

This week I picked up a two skirts and two shirts for $9!!!  Stuff that looks brand new!  I'll wear one of my new outfits in next weeks weight loss post, but today wanted to share with you an accessory.



This purse was $2.  I loved the fall color with the metal and girly ribbon flair.  The thing is...I hate handled purses so when I bought it I wasn't sure what the hell I was doing.  I decided to give it a try though and I LOVE IT.  The heavy metal handles keep it planted firmly on my shoulder and it's openness lets me find everything!

Even if I only carry it for a little while I'm happy with my $2 score from Thrift Town.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails