Saturday, November 26, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree.....

I wasn't sure how it would go down, the tree.  I could see it going both ways.  I could see the tree being of little interest and I could see the tree falling down on top of Leyton.  That said, I knew one thing....I didn't want to spend a ton on a tree that might end up on the porch within a couple hours.

Through the wonder of the internet and social media I discovered that a place called Wise Buys was selling trees for $9.99!  Now, these aren't the normal trees that we get....they are the puffy douglas firs.  But, $9.99 is $9.99!

The tree is up and Leyton is DEFINITELY interested...in the lights.  He wants to touch the lights, hit the lights, tug on the lights.  He would probably be more interested in the ornaments...but the ornaments are all over his head which really makes for the most ridiculous looking tree!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails