Tuesday, November 08, 2011

The LBD

The funnest thing about losing weight is fitting into clothes that are smaller than you used to wear.  Right now, just visiting my closet is like shopping for new items.  I'm a throw out type of person, but there are items that I hang onto because I really liked them...in the hopes that one day I would slinky myself back into them.

Today I did just that.  I present to you...the little black dress.



I got this dress at Target, two years ago.  I loved the cut, the length, the pockets...everything.  It got to a point though where I looked like a sausage in a casing.  Then it got to a point where no amount of Spanx was going to make that dress zip up.

Today, the hubby zipped it up with ease.  I paired it with my favorite new boots and hit the bathroom for a picture :o)  There is just something about a LBD that makes me feel like a sexy woman.

5 comments:

dirtdonthurtmom said...

You look amazing :)

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...

You look gorgeous! Good on you. I have some pounds to lose myself :-(

Rain said...

Get down with your bad self! I love it! :)

Krista said...

You look great, congrats sweetie! I say toss out the scale as long as you can fit into your LBD and favorite jeans who cares!

JaymiPop said...

Yay! You look fantastic Stacey. Love your hair!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails