Friday, November 11, 2011

Brave Boy

Sometimes I am so impressed by Leyton.  Since he has had shots, he has only cried twice.  Once the very first time and the second time was when he actually got the shot in the middle of a nap that we couldn't wake him up from.  BIG MISTAKE!

Since Kaiser has called to remind me at least 6 times that Leyon hasn't had his shot yet I figured we'd go and get it over with today.  I needed mine too and I thought maybe if he saw me getting one then it wouldn't be so bad for him.

I'm not sure if that was the case, but the kid did not cry!  He gave a yell, essentially his OUCH and then just went back to wanting to eat his puffs.



Such a brave boy.  To celebrate we went to Arden Mall to walk around, check out Santa and play in the kids play area.  I still have a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that I...who hates the mall...is taking my kid to play IN A MALL but damn if it isn't the most age appropriate place for him right now!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails