Thursday, October 27, 2011

Sewing Queen

When Mom A.K.A Grandma LaLa comes to visit it is most certain that there is always going to be some sewing taking place.  My Mom can sew, in fact she can sew REALLY well.  I watch her now and wish I had learned to sew younger.  Since I didn't, there are always projects stacked up!

The first up were some updates to Leyton's room.  He still had quite a few items with the ABC theme and we wanted to transition them to his new "On the Road - Travel" theme.  In a matter of moments my Mom had a new crib sheet, new pillow cases for the bed and a new cover for the weird box/shelving unit that is in Leyton's room.





Once that was done, it was onto the curtains for the kitchen!  I absolutely love how they look with the new yellow paint.  Thanks Mom for all your hard work!






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails