Thursday, September 22, 2011

Row, row, row your board.

Last night I joined my friend Beth and took a standing paddle board class.  I've seen people do this on Donner Lake and thought it looked like fun so I wanted to give it a try myself.  I was super nervous about how hard it would be and whether or not I would be able to stand on the board.

Oh man was it ever AWESOME with a capital eighties voice!!!!  It was such an incredible workout, but at the same time so relaxing and just beautiful.  I saw the sunset for the first time in gawd knows how long.  It left me sitting her today wondering, when can I go again?  How can I find time to do this tons?  Who do I have to sell my soul to in order to buy myself a board?

Thanks so much to Scott and Jaime of RiseSUP for such an amazing experience!  I can't wait to come out again!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails