Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Healthy Day Dreams

It was another successful week for me and JC.  I'm down another 1.6lbs, which brings me to a total of 21 lbs in 8 weeks!!!  Not too shabby!  Overall I'm feeling much better.  Wearing clothes I couldn't fit into, more energy and just overall less ashamed of how I look.  Yes my friends, I felt shame at being the size I was.  With each passing week though I feel more and more proud.

There are going to be some changes this week.  While I have loved what JC has done for me, I also knew it was not something I could do forever.  Eating from a box is not great, and really I know it is not the healthiest option.  So, starting tomorrow I will transition over to WW.  I wasn't sure when the right time to do this was but the good thing is I will still go to Jenny to weigh in, and still have my membership with them for a year so if I need to go back on their food I can.  The bad habits that I had before starting are in check, but if they start to get out of check then I know I can go back.

I've also started to think about things I look forward to down the line.  Of course the biggest is just having more energy and having an easier time playing with Leyton.  I want to be able to keep up with him as he gets older and that wasn't going to happen in the body I was in.  I can't wait to shop at regular stores for clothing.  Being plus size is not fun.  There are not as cute of options and many times the clothing costs more.  I can't wait to not shop in the plus size or maternity section for my clothing and I'm getting closer to that by the day!  I can't wait to be able to push myself out of a pool with my arms to climb out.  As a swimmer this is something I could always do, only now I look more beached whale when trying to do it.  I also have an exciting finish line prize in which a bathing suit designer will be making me a custom shoot and doing a photo shoot in that suit!  That's a loooong way to go, but I figure all the celebs always do a bathing suit reveal so I will too...and I'll be showing you the real non airbrushed version!

Wish me luck this week!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails