Wednesday, September 14, 2011

16 Months

Today Leyton is 16 months old.  When I set out to take these pictures in my mind I wanted them always the same.  Always wearing white.  Always sitting in the same chair.  What I learned is planning these pictures worked out much like having a "birth plan."  It is impossible. 

At 16 months I can't keep Leyton from bouncing on the furniture.  He climbs and stands on anything and everything he can...especially the gold sofa in the front window that was always his picture spot.  In fact, that sofa is now turned so it's impossible to even sit on it.  No matter what I try, I can't keep him off of it and he's taken two headers off of it so it is safest to just not have it accessible.  That means, no monthly photos in the chair.  Also, the white shorts have taken a back seat.  It's impossible to find all white shorts for boys.  The leggings he was wearing...I admit...were for girls!  They now have stains all over them so I'm just going with the white shirt and shorts.  I still want to capture a picture each month, but have learned to roll with the punches.  This kiddo keeps me on my toes!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails