Saturday, August 06, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 6

Childhood Memory
You are probably looking at this picture wondering....what the heck?? The other day I was talking to a friend about these very items so they were fresh in my mind. From 1993 to 1997 I kept a daily log of EVERYTHING I did. Seriously, everything. It's one of the few things I hung onto. Of course, it wouldn't be fun to just show you these books and not tell you what I did on this same day each year!!

1993: Training 9am (swimming), Letter from Jeff (boyfriend at time - long distance), Wendy's House, Work for Carisa, Birdcage "Aladdin" Gum on seat, rode home in bra (which is a FUNNY story by the way!)

1994: 4 Wheeling, caves, campfire (this would be with my friend Debie and her family!)

1995: Fish Hatchery, Round Table, Drinking round campfire (this would be the same trip the following year with Debie and her family!)

1996: Kristi's House, Watched Eric play, Eric's House, Walk

1997: Job Fair with Wendy and Kristi, B&R with Kristi, Kristi's House, El Torito and Players with Wendy, Work, Talked to Jeff

Man, that is some SERIOUS MEMORIES FOLKS!!

1 comment:

momma j lee ♥ said...

I feel you on this one! I used to keep journals as well and going through them 20 years later is like a trip back through a time machine! Love that you kept all your memories!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails