Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 2

What I Wore
Let me just start by saying that this is likely going to be the toughest picture. Well, unless there is a "What Bikini I Wear" photo later! First, I'm not a big fan of self portraits BUT what I hate even more is full body shots. Ick. Hate it. I think it looks ridiculous, I think I look huge and I can never seem to keep my feet in the pic. Whateve.

I'm wearing a hat that I got on clearance for $5 at Urban Outfitters. The dress is Rachel Pally and I got it for $3 at a thrift store. The jacket is from the Gap, I got it in 2007 for my wedding for $20. Yes, I wore a denim jacket in my wedding. The shoes that you can't see are also from the Gap and were on clearance for $5. I have on some simple hoops that I've had forever, an owl necklace given to me by Kate, my Getty Owl bracelets and my favorite Anne Klein watch.

Ugh, let's move on this pic is horrible!

3 comments:

Lawanda said...

Its not horrible, I love your hat and dress, you look very classy :)

I always feel huge in my pics too!

Eleni said...

I agree with Lawanda:) You look super cool! I love your outfit:)
xoxo
Eleni

Carrie said...

I think you look super cute!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails