Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thrifty Adventures!

This week was priceless for Thrifty Adventures. In fact, I dare say that I won't ever get as good of an experience or memory. While at Deseret Industries I found a vintage book of Sesame Street sheet music for $1. My Mother in Law was a concert pianist and I knew I had to have it and take it to her. I just couldn't wait for her to play some of the songs for Leyton.



She plays the song roughly the first round to get a feel for it and then really gets going. I myself sat behind her weeping for many different reasons. What I can tell you is this is by far the best $1 I have ever spent in my life.

What did you find this week? Link up and let me know!! Also check out Katie Jean to see how her new shop is coming along!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails