Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Recipes Needed



Our garden is finally in full bloom thanks to the heat. Mark that down too, that's going to be the only time you EVER hear me thanking the heat.

Everyday it seems there is a new zucchini that was not there the night before! So far I have put shredded zuch in spaghetti sauce, Leyton's food, a chicken casserole...as well as making bread in the bread maker that called for zucchini. I have a feeling though I'm going to need more options!!

What is your favorite zucchini recipe? Do share!!

3 comments:

amy said...

fried. :)

ladychiara said...

I don't have access to my cookbooks at present but Australian Womens Weekly had a great recipe for zucchini slice. It was yummy hot or cold. Check their recipe website or google zucchini slice recipes and you may find something to use. Zucchini is also great in muffins or cakes. You can add it to carrot cake. It also makes great soup.You can stuff them also. :)

Kaytea said...

I make this squash pie. You can also use zucchini. It is too fucking die for good. http://www.food.com/recipe/yellow-or-zucchini-squash-pie-9116
(I substitute actual pie crust instead of crescent rolls, just preference)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails