Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Blogging and Life

Oh no, just by that title I can already tell that I have set myself up, or perhaps you up, for a lengthy post. Then again, maybe this will be the best post ever?

Lately I haven't been as into blogging. The funny thing is I hate when bloggers write about how they don't feel like blogging. So, I'll just keep it at that and tell you that I'm going to keep it going. I scared some people with word that I was going to SHUT ER DOWN. The crowds (two people) spoke though and therefore I will keep on writing. I just think I need to have more structure on the blog. Days where I know exactly what I'm going to write
about so I at least have a plan for some of the week. With Leyton it's much harder to fly by the seat of my pants.

Here is my plan of attack. Monday I will be devoting to me. I mean, that's what we are all here for right? I started writing about getting healthy and was telling you all my weight and putting it all out there and guess what? My fat ass is just still sitting out there doing nothing. I've let you down. I've let me down. So, I'm going to get back on working on me on Mondays. Thursdays will continue to be Thrifty Adventures and I PROMISE you that I will post them on Thursday instead of waiting till the weekend to get around to it! I have so much waiting in the winds to show you!!! Saturdays are going to be devoted to a recipe.
I brought up a while back that I was given all my grandfather's cook books before he passed. I want to make a family recipe album so I'm going to make one item a week and feature it on the site. I'll tell you if it's good or bad and will share the recipe with you.

Of course that leaves Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday which will likely be filled with this.....

No, he won't take up all days but it's impossible to not talk about him some of the time!!! What this all means is I might not have a post for everyday. It's what I needed in order to get this blog going, but now I can see that it isn't always going to work out and I need to give myself the leeway. That way if I haven't blogged in a couple days I don't feel like throwing in the towel!!

There, that wasn't so bad was it?! Oh by the way, this will all start next Monday....except for Thrifty Adventures which is on track in a couple days!

2 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

baby, per usual, = AWESOME :) and YES! Keep the blog goin' :)

JaymiPop said...

Yay! Glad to hear you're not quitting!!! I'd miss ya.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails