Friday, June 17, 2011

Weekend Finds Part Five

Obviously you are probably catching on that many of my purchases had to do with Leyton! Since this was a craft fair for a child's charity we had quite a few vendors geared towards kids. This was the first time I've been able to shop at a craft fair for my own kiddo and I just couldn't help myself.

Leyton is absolutely in love with the play kitchen at Kayla's house and it's on my list of things to get for him. We had a new vendor called The Felted Pear that made all felt food items. I could have bought one of EVERYTHING! Instead I just got him some fruit and veggies and will add more once we have the kitchen. Be sure to check out their website by clicking here...I just about die over the milk carton, butter and eggs!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails