Saturday, June 18, 2011

Weekend Finds Part 6

Time to feature something for me!!! I am a HUGE FAN of pottery. I try to buy pieces for myself through out the year, mostly from Gary, but I also love when I find someone local. Finding pottery in Sacramento is TOUGH. There are very few potters, or at least that is my impression because when it comes time to book some for shows they always have other commitments.

I was happy to include JTB Ceramics and even happier when he had gorgeous pottery! I decided to purchase an over-sized drinking glass. My hope is to one day have at least half of my drinking glasses be handmade pottery. It is just so beautiful and almost calming to drink out of. You can contact JTB Ceramics by clicking on the Facebook page here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails