Thursday, June 02, 2011

Thrifty Adventures!

Late, but I still made it! I woke up this morning knowing that I had NOTHING for Thrifty Adventures. I was going to be making a quick thrift trip today to Goodwill on Arden Way, but the mission was just to get a keyboard for Leyton so he could bang away on it. I wouldn't have time to look around and so, this post was going to be all about a keyboard.

While there though I had to at least make a quick scan of the aisles. I went to the 2 places I like best: books and kids items. I found a great Charlie Brown book and while making my way to the kids items I spotted an out of place vintage map puzzle. It was 99 cents and if it had all the pieces it would be wonderful. Problem was, I didn't have time to count the pieces AND the box didn't say how many pieces would be inside. I decided to throw caution to the wind, I mean seriously it was only 99 cents, and make the purchase!I'm so glad I did because it IS complete and it IS wonderful!!The extra bonus is when you flip it over....there is a puzzle on the other side. It's also all wooden pieces....SUPER SCORE!Did you take any risks this week? Link up and share your finds. Be sure to check out Katie Jean to see where her adventures took her this week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails