Saturday, May 14, 2011

One Year

It's been a year, a whole 365 days. Last night Leyton even woke up at almost the time he was born, though I can't say I was as excited last night as I was the first night. Now I'm sitting here listening to my son say "Uh Oh" over and over again, laugh and sing. All the things you can say about your children are such cliches. The thing is, they are all true. I love this boy more than anything, he makes me a better version of me. I always knew I wanted to be a mommy, but I had no idea what being a mommy would actually feel like until I saw him for the first time. With each passing day, I love him more. I just wish those days didn't pass so fast!

I love you gigs, Happy Birthday!*Being that my son is a total dare devil now we were unable to capture the 12 month photo in the chair. Most of those photos he is head first trying to dive off. So, we had to resort to the floor!

2 comments:

momma j lee ♥ said...

Awww.... happy 1st birthday little man!!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

ohmygosh, SO awesome! I remember this time last year, yep, you keep us apprised of the situation, the progress, and the happy result! Congrats to all of you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails