Sunday, May 29, 2011

Look Ma, no hands!

While Leyton is a complete dare devil, he is taking his time with standing and walking. It's been quite obvious that he could stand on his own for quite some time but when he does find himself in this position he immediately drops to his knees. It's also quite apparent that he could take steps on his own if he wanted to, but out of hesitation he doesn't do that either. I'm fine with this as I know it just opens up a barrel of worms I'm not quite ready for yet.

Today, while watching his Daddy outside blowing the patio he decided it was time to get comfortable standing on his own. He was so proud of himself and I now know I must prepare myself for him walking.

Leyton is also fighting a tooth coming in and it's created a variety of crankiness and fevers this weekend. He also does a lot of what I call Bull dog face. I was taking pics and managed to get this shot and realized, I am head over heels in love with this child. Those lips, those dark eyes, those full checks on his square jaw line. That wispy surfer hair that is so equally mine and his daddies. He is the perfect combination of the hubby and I and I couldn't ask for more. I love you baby.

2 comments:

momma j lee ♥ said...

awww... he's too precious!

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails