Wednesday, May 11, 2011

It's a hard knock life!


I know I just talked about this recently, but my Grandma is in town and brought a HILARIOUS picture that I just had to share with you. As a kid I was VERY VERY into music and wanted nothing more than to be a singer. I have memories of singing along to the car radio, only I would face backwards and look out the rear window, because you know...we didn't need seatbelts back then! I did this because I thought just maybe, if someone in the car behind me had the station on they might think it was actually me singing it! Hilariously ridiculous!

When I was 8 years old the most important thing in the world to me was "Annie." I loved Annie. The reason, because she could sing. I can remember singing along with that movie and that album over and over again, convincing myself that I actually was Annie. So, that year
on Halloween it was only appropriate that I be Annie. Only I didn't want to be the cute little red dress Annie. I wanted to be straight out of the orphanage. I have fond memories of this and yet not a single picture. Thankfully my Grandma showed up with a whole bunch of photos to see if I wanted them and there in that stack was none other than a shabby photo of me, at 8 years old, as Annie.

1 comment:

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...

Wicked picture! I used to insist on singing the song from Jungle Book about fetching water, whilst wrapped fetchingly in a towel...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails