Friday, May 06, 2011

Good people!

Sometimes in life you come along people that are just Good People. It's so wonderful when it happens and so often never gets talked about. Today I thought I would focus on the good!

Recently Kate and I went to a craft fair at Cal Expo to see if we could find some vendors for GETty Crafty. There was a woman there selling hair clips and I was in love! I don't even have a girl and yet I had to walk away with two clips. Unfortunately Holli from Holli's Blossoms is moving and can't attend the fair, but that didn't stop me from getting more clips! First I asked if she could make a couple owls for Getty and this is what she came up with. Not only that but she decided to donate 50% of proceeds from the sale of these owls to the Getty Owl Foundation.

Then I asked if she would like to make a SMA Awareness ribbon, which of course she did. You can also buy these and 75% of proceeds will go to the Getty Owl Foundation.

I couldn't stop there! Leyton's bday is coming up and the theme is Moose A Moose and Zee D Bird. I thought some Zee clips might be cute for the girls and of course, Holli did not disappoint. Not only that but when she sent the package she included a hand painted clip holder for Miss Getty!Thanks so much Holli! Now, everyone, go forth and shop with Holli. Her stuff is fantastic and she is an awfully nice person!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails