Sunday, May 15, 2011

Cake Monster


Leyton's first birthday was fantastic! Taking into account that Leyton woke up at 2:45am, took two ridiculously short naps, had a nose that resembled a water fountain and a tooth that is driving him batty....he stayed in pretty good spirits.

We had a Moose A Moose and Zee D Bird theme from Nick Jr. When it all came together, I was soo happy with how it looked. We had a Moose A Moose cake for Leyton. Some Zee D Bird cupcakes for the guests. Moose and Zee plushies for the boys and girls. I also took the monthly shots and made a banner to hang on the wall which was one of my favorite things and is now hanging in Leyton's bedroom.Leyton had a blast playing with the kiddos and when it was time for his cake....let's just say he liked cake. Or, the better description would be that he LIKED frosting. After a quick birthday bath, it was time to open gifts. Of course, Leyton was not interested so it was up to mommy to open everything.All in all, it was a fantastic day. I had a ton of fun with my little man and can't wait to watch him grow in the upcoming year. You can see all the pictures from his birthday on Flickr!

4 comments:

Carol Browne said...

WHAT? He's a year old already? I was sure he wasn't a day over 6 months! Happy birthday Baby Don Draper hair! I hope you had a wonderful day.

Kaytea said...

Oh my gosh Stacey, it looked amazing! What a great job you and your helpers did. It looks like Leyton had a blast turning 1.

Anonymous said...

Hi where did you get the plushy moose and zee and the zee hair clips? liljen204@aol.com

MikasTiti said...

Hi I really love all the moosea moose and zee decore...my favorite little niece is absolutly in love with them. if you could share any tips on how you made your awesome zee cupcake I could possible be the best aunt ever

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails