Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Beach

This past weekend my niece Carey was in town and we decided to head to the beach! I haven't been to the beach in YEARS. We made the drive to Bodega Bay to give Leyton his first experience with the beach. We stopped and got some lunch and a kite on the way and then set up on the sand. Leyton loved it! He crawled around, threw sand around and put quite a bit of sand in his mouth. He was completely oblivious to the crashing ocean but I did finally take him for a walk down to the water to get his toes wet, which I can't say he loved too much. Our beaches are cooooold here!! It was such a fun day and so nice to get out of town and experience something new with my kiddo, plus he looked super cute with his sun screened nose.

3 comments:

momma j lee ♥ said...

soo cute! looks like it was a beautiful day, i love his sunscreened nose :)

Amber said...

These are sooo cute! What an adorable little guy :)

Duffy said...

Haven't been to a beach in years and you live in California?! That's just funny! But I do totally get it. I haven't been to the Alamo in years..... haha ;)

Very sweet pics!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails