Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spice things up!

As many of you know, I am a big fan of pottery. To be even more specific, I am a big fan of Gary Rith pottery! So, last week when he posted a new mug that he made I seriously bought it at lightening speed. I didn't even give it a pondering though, that mug needed to be mine. I was so happy when the box arrived and I actually got to use the mug that I may have wet my pants a little. See, great mug. Perfect colors of blue and green with little wavy prints up the side. But wait! What is that there? What is peeking at me through the top of my tea?Why it's an octopus of course! I mean, doesn't everyone need to spice their morning tea or coffee up with a little friend in the bottom of their mug. Please, if you are going to support your potter...support Gary. Tell him Stacey and Leyton sent you!

2 comments:

Janys [aka JayetrA] said...

I just love the company you keep in your mug! I'm afraid no Gary where I am so I have to drink out of my plain old white mugs which are still waiting for me to get inspired to "do" something to them!
:)

Gary's third pottery blog said...

thank yooooooooou!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails