Monday, March 14, 2011

10 Months Old

Leyton turns 10 months old today. Gotta love that I get an opportunity to capture him in the cast in these photos so there is no escaping it! I must say that the last month has been a challenge. Between the cast, the colds, the teething and the mucous....it has been fussy baby month. He just isn't his normal chipper self most of the time. My friend Dawnielle said it would be nice if we could just go to sleep and wake up the next day and our babies would have full sets of teeth. I have to say that I agree because teething is a bear. Still, I love the little dude and can't believe we only have two more months until he is a year old!

3 comments:

Wendy G said...

Don't forget....you have to do this once a month photo thing until is 18.

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...

Aw, I love the photo idea - if I ever have another I'm doing that!

Angela Dezen said...

What a CUTE MAN!!!!!!!! xoxo-

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails