Monday, February 14, 2011

What a gift.....

There is no better Valentine's Day gift than the one I gave myself this morning......
Down 1.8lbs! That's a total so far of 8.5 and only 1.5 away from a pedicure! If you could see my feet right now you would know that it would be WONDERFUL to get a pedicure. Last weeks post was great because periodically I found myself this past week about to reward myself with something only to remember that I had a schedule to keep. So it's also cutting down the buying for myself!

I still didn't work out with the Wii much this past week, most of my workouts were walking. I try to walk as much as I can with Leyton. Even when I met my friend Kate for breakfast, I walked there. The weather here has been fantastic so I'm getting outside whenever I can! This week rain is in the forecast so I'm going to hit the Wii heavy. I will be using the Wii Fit and also the new game Just Dance 2. I plan to shake my booty right off!

Here's to hoping that in two weeks I will be getting a pedicure! If there is anything you want me to talk about in regards to gaining weight, being an overweight pregnant woman or losing weight, please let me know. I'm putting the weight out there for the world to see so obviously there are no secrets!

2 comments:

momma j lee ♥ said...

yay to pedicures and good for you!

agungfineart said...

nice..nice i like it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails