Friday, February 11, 2011

It happened....


When the Pioneer Woman took out her camera and snapped a picture of Leyton I hoped that it would make it on her blog. Well, it happened in her post yesterday! I was so excited! I'm actually not even sure why, but it meant something. It's nice when someone you look up to in the blogging world takes notice, even if it is just for having an adorable baby.

It's amazing how much some of these bloggers mean to me. It feels weird, and I know I have talked about this before, but in a way you really get to know people and yet most of the time there will always be this distance between you. A distance that feels weird and sometimes makes you feel like a freak (or at least me) because come on...we only know each other through the internet and some of them might not even know you back!

I've felt lucky to meet in person the bloggers I have including: Bossy, Morgan of The818 and The Pioneer Woman. Now I can just hope for the chance to meet: LoveMaegan, Carol Browne, NieNie, Maggie Mason, Gary Rith and Kenny from Smonk You just to name a few!!! A girl can dream right?

2 comments:

Naulty said...

way too cute!
followed
http://tncsrb.blogspot.com/

Carol Browne said...

Cute AND famous! Yay! Way to go, Baby Leyton.

I'm glad to hear she seems as nice in person as she does on her blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails