Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Wow, this is going to be a busy Monday. I'm going to do something crazy today and post THREE times! I know, you are bored already, but there's just to much to talk about.

First up....Valentine's Day!Leyton would like you all to know that he loves every one of you! There is something we like even more than Valentine's Day though, today marks the start of Random Acts of Kindness week! I've signed up to do a little random act each day, some that will even benefit you. Today because it is Valentine's Day my random act involved chocolate. Yummy Dummy to be exact! If you don't know who Yummy Dummy are then you should definitely check them out online. I brought in some of their chocolate bars for my new friends at my new office.

Post one down, see you later this afternoon for Leyton's 9 month celebration!!

1 comment:

momma j lee ♥ said...

happy vday and 9 months big guy!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails