Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Get this kid a helmet!

Leyton has been crawling for just a week now I think and I'm pretty certain if he keeps on the track he is on he will have a concussion any day now. Oh my goodness, it is not right how much he is hitting his head. It has come to a point where I feel like the only option is to wrap the entire inside of my house in bubble wrap. He would be safe, and I would get to laugh when the bubbles popped.

See the problem is that it's not good enough for him just to crawl, that luxury wore off after a couple days. Now, it's all about trying to pull himself up. Not on things soft like a sofa or a chair either. He wants to pull himself up on the little knobs on the tv stand, the tiny piece of wood on the edge of the dining room table. Then, to make matters worse, when he falls....he doesn't learn his lesson! Instead he decides, "I'm going to show that fucking dining room table who is boss." Probably is...the dining room table always wins. Add that to the opening of the drawers, only to try to pull himself up causing the drawer to close on his fingers and boy oh boy I can't tell you how much crying is going on right now. Both by Leyton and me.

I give it one more week and he's going to be wearing this.And I am sooo not kidding.

1 comment:

momma j lee ♥ said...

hahaha .... omg that picture is priceless! you should get him knee pads to go with the helmet! hehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails