Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Bit of Whimsy!

I feel like a broken record when I tell you that I keep being blown away by the generosity of complete strangers! When I started helping Kate raise money for her family and awareness for SMA I had no idea that Pandora's Box would be opened and all the goodness that would pour out. There are so many exciting things that are coming this year so if you were thinking that you were going to stop reading this blog....don't!

Recently Sarah and Rob of Bit of Whimsy Dolls heard about Getty and decided that they too wanted to help. For the entire month of February they are donating half of the proceeds from each Olivia Owl Pattern sold. This owl is adorable!!! If you own a sewing machine you should buy this, if you don't own a sewing machine buy it for someone who does!

Thank you so much Sarah and Rob for getting behind Team Getty! I challenge other crafters out there to do the same so we can keep on spreading the word and helping the cause!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails