Monday, January 10, 2011

Always good times!

A trip to Washington and some time with the Weaver kids is always sure to provide some entertainment. Last night I got a sweaty work out while playing a dancing game on the Wii. I'm happy to say that I kicked butt dancing to Step by Step from New Kids on the Block.

We took a trip to the outlets and my niece Carey and I got Dea a couple new items so she could look tres chic at school today. Then the evening winded down with Dea doing some of her homework....the coloring of the uterus and the infamous question, "I wonder what color my uterus should be?"I personally think it went well with her tie dyed shirt and polka dot pants. I think Hayden was just trying to figure out what the heck a uterus was. Our motto of the night was "No uterus, no you!"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails