Friday, December 10, 2010

Oh Kohls

I got a card in the mail for $10 at Kohls with no strings attached. I rarely go to Kohls and it is likely that I avoid it because I always find cute stuff. I went in looking for a Christmas gift, which I didn't find...and instead found a bunch of stuff I didn't need.

First, Hallmark released some vintage Fisher Price toy ornaments this year and you know I love me some vintage Fisher Price! I got the plane and the school house. Man, I really need to get my hands on one of those planes in full size!

Next up...oh deer! I keep seeing deer themed stuff around and I like it but it always comes with a hefty price ticket. This was on sale 70% off which made it $14!!! I added it to my photo table. I want to put something different on him each season to make him fit in. I actually thought about giving this guy as a gift and the hubby said NO WAY, he wanted him in our house. Too cute.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails