Saturday, November 20, 2010

Shrimp Island

Tonight was our annual turkey party! We weren't sure we were going to have it this year with Leyton but since my Mom was there we figured we'd have those extra set of hands needed to pull it off. Instead we just kept it on the small side and I have to say it was lovely! The food of course was delicious, only made better by the company.

I can't talk about the night though without highlighting an award winning appetizer!! Our friend Chris or "G" as we call him is always in charge of bringing salami rolls. This year he wanted to bring salami rolls, but also bring something new. As he was assembling his appetizer in the kitchen I was in stitches because seriously the guy has turned into the male Martha Stewart.

I introduce to you.....Shrimp Island.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails