Thursday, September 30, 2010

You'll have me committed.....

Just in case you thought that the wonderfully crazy dreams of Stacey stopped when I had a baby...you were wrong. I seriously could have a whole blog devoted to the ridiculous dreams that I have. Like the other night when I dreamt that I made my millions by knitting a "cozy" for headphones with a mic (think a cross between the headphones you got with your disc man and the microphone that is on receptionist headsets). I made them look like testicles over your ears and the mic...yep, it was a penis. This was how I became a millionaire.

If you are laughing so hard that you have wet yourself, go ahead and keep the soaked britches on because I have a dosey for you from last night.

In my dream I was single. I had no baby, I had no hubby. I just had a guy that I was dating that I really liked. He liked me too, but he was also always very guarded around me. Nervous that I was pulling the wool over his eyes. Afraid that I wasn't with him for the right reasons. We finally got to the point where we were going to take it to the next level if you know what I mean. He was being nervous, and I wanted to make sure he knew I was in it for the right reasons.

So, I put my hand on his leg and said,

"Remember, I love you and want to be with you for who you are........not because you are Justin Bieber."
Mothers, lock up your 16 year olds.

2 comments:

Melissa B. said...

LOLit

Rain said...

That almost reminds me of my Elijah Wood/Hobbit dream! Except Elijah's my age! lol! It was all about the eyes & him wanting to be mine forever & that we would live in the hobbit house & be happy :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails